If you can’t forget the heavenly feeling of doughnut filling bursting in your mouth at your first bite but can’t seem to get one during the MCO, this recipe is made for you! And the best part? It’s quite easy and not really time-consuming. All you need is 15 minutes of kitchen work before you get to experience the blasting joy once more!
MAKE THE DOUGHNUT
Bread flour - 250g
Egg - 1
Yeast - 3g
Salt - 2g
Caster sugar - 20g
Milk - 120g
Butter - 20g
欧美Av无码高清在线1. Sift bread flour into a large bowl, add yeast, caster sugar, salt, egg, milk and mix them well. Then knead the dough. After kneading, add butter and work the dough to make it smooth.
2. Wrap the dough with a food wrap and place it somewhere cool for it to rise to double its original size.
3. Round the dough into 6 parts, press it until flat and let it rise for another 20 minutes, till it’s 1 or 2 times of its original size.
4. Pour oil into a pan, test the temperature with bamboo chopsticks. When there are bubbles coming out, put the dough into the pan. Fry over low heat until the 2 sides are golden brown.
欧美Av无码高清在线5. Filter the oil of the fried doughnuts, then drenched them in caster sugar.
MAKE THE CUSTARD
Egg yolk - 2
欧美Av无码高清在线Refined sugar - 20g
欧美Av无码高清在线Milk - 150g & 15g
Corn starch - 8g
Cake flour - 8g
Butter - 6g
Vanilla extract - a few drops / Vanilla pod - 1
1. Crack an egg yolk into a bowl, add sugar and beat until foamy.
2. Sift corn starch and cake flour into the bowl, add 15g of milk, mix well and put it aside.
3. Heat milk and vanilla extract in a pan.
4. Gently pour the hot milk into the batter. Stir well while pouring.
5. When the mixture is combined evenly, pour it back into the pan. Heat over low heat and stir until thickened. Before turning off the heat, melt butter and mix evenly.
6. After the custard is cool, chill it in the fridge.
Now you can make a small opening at the side of the doughnut and squeeze the custard into it!
欧美Av无码高清在线If you prefer it to be more fluffy, add a mixture of light cream and cream sauce with a proportion of 1 to 1. It’ll taste like cream puff!
If you’re a matcha/coffee/chocolate lover, add matcha powder/coffee powder/cocoa powder to hot water and stir until it becomes liquid, then whisk it with 100ml light cream and cream sauce until frothy.
Recipe and all photos by